Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Holy Heartburn

2 hours and a handful of Tums later and I still have the worst heartburn in the world. It's somewhat painful at this point as a bubble sits between my throat and my belly. No matter what I take or do, tonight it just does not want to go away. To add to my misery, a swollen foot (I look like a relative of the Flinstones) and baby has seemed to have the hiccups on and off now for about an hour. Although these hiccups can be oh so precious at times, tonight they are making trying to fall asleep almost impossible. I am beyond uncomfortable and am certainly at the point where I feel like I can complain to try and help me take my mind off it all. Ha. As my head is throbbing, my feet are aching and my heart is still a blaze, I can't help but ask my sweet baby to please, please let mommy sleep. Her nights of that are running low and would like to enjoy it now. I love you baby boy but goodness, I know you will be a handful when you arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment